1. By using this site, our products and services or entering into communication with us, you are deemed to have agreed to the following points regarding Personal Data Protection:
- Agreed to the use of any information collected on you is to be used for products or services to be provided or for negotiating the products or services to be provided to you, both by the Company, our affiliated companies, our contractors and outsourced service partners.
- Agreed that should your personal data be used for any purposes other than clause A) above, by the Company, our affiliated companies, our contractors and outsourced service partners, you will be notified and consent will be sort.
- Agreed that by taking our products or services, or entered into communications to take our products or services whether by verbal, written or electronic communications, would be deemed to have agreed to abide by clauses A) and B) above.
- Agreed that the Company, our affiliated companies, our contractors and outsourced service partners, would be allowed to use your personal data in relation to exceptions including situations where it is:- necessary to respond to an emergency threatening the life, health or safety of an individual;
- necessary for evaluative purposes;
- for the purposes of recovering debt owed or paying a debt owed,
- or necessary in the national interest.
- Acknowledges that the Company, its affiliated companies, its contractors and outsourced partners uses Cloud Computing services to hold and house personal data. As such, the user or customer agrees that the Company, its affiliated companies, our contractors and outsourced service partners would not be held responsible for loss of personal data due to activities such as unauthorized usage or hacking of servers.