1 Day Sperience SG Tour Singapore
- SRV Eligible
- Enquiry Confirmation
$7.90/Toddler (2yrs & below)
Special Online Rate:
$6.50/Toddler (2yrs & below)
For Non-SRV Holders - BOOK HERE!
- Tour starts from City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square #01-207
Captain Explorer DUKW™ Tour
- The fun begins when you board an authentic revamped Vietnam War-era vehicle. You'll be accompanied by our friendly Tour Guide who will be assisting you through the DUKW™ Tour.
- Start off with a city exploration, a drive around the city landmarks like Esplanade, Padang, Supreme Court, City Hall, and War Memorial.
- And just when you think you've seen it all, there's more. It's time for "Splashdown" in the waters of Marina Bay for a breathtaking view of the Merlion, Singapore River, the iconic Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, and Singapore skylines, the kind of view you just won't get anywhere else.
- So take the ride of your life. Hop on a Captain Explorer DUKW Tour!
Board FunVee™ Open Top Sightseeing Bus to Gardens by the Bay
Break time with finger-food meal
Gardens by the Bay (includes Flower Dome & Cloud Forest)
Explore Singapore’s latest garden attraction. Gardens by the Bay is an urban oasis in the midst of the bustling city centre. Featuring a picturesque collection of outdoor gardens and lakes, the Gardens also include the signature Flower Dome and Cloud Forest cooled conservatories as well as the landmark Supertrees that capture the imagination and inspire awe.
FunVee™ Open Top Sightseeing Bus
Our trail continues to uncover Singapore's rich cultural and historical heritage through the sights and sounds of the bustling ethnic enclaves. Sri Mariamman Temple, Buddha's Relic, The Verge (Little India), and Landmark Village (Arab Street) are among the sights not to be missed!
Tour ends @ Marina Square.