Singapore Sunset Cruise by the Bay Singapore
- Sunset Cruise
- Instant Confirmation
Book online now and SAVE!
Special Online Rate:
SG$10.80/Toddler (2yrs & below)
SG$12.00/Toddler (2yrs & below)
|Schedule:||Daily except for Monday|
|Operating hours:||17:30 hrs & 18:30 hrs|
|Where is the meeting point?||#01-207, City Tourist Hub @ Marina Square Shopping Mall (next to 7-Eleven)|
- Cruise along the Marina Bay water onboard a Vietnam War-era vehicle.
- ‘Live’ English-Speaking Guided Tour
- Inclusive - Snacks with Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic drinks.
- Splashing into the Marina Bay! Sail by the waterfront to catch the beautiful views of:
- Singapore Flyer – view the 165 meters observation wheel at the Downtown Core district of Singapore.
- Gardens by the Bay – one of Asia's premier horticultural destinations, Gardens by the Bay offers a scenic paradise for nature and photography lovers.
- Marina Bay Sands – an integrated resort fronting Marina Bay in Singapore.
- Merlion Park – merlion statue is one of the city's most iconic sights & is located in this park. It's a great spot in the water to take some selfies or wefies.
- Esplanade Theatres on the Bay - Due to its resemblance to the well-known fruit, Singaporeans affectionately refer to it as "the Durian."
- Civic District – A visit to the Civic District, the birthplace of modern Singapore, is a must-do on your trip to the city-state. Drive through Civic District to learn more about Singapore's rich architectural, historical, and cultural legacy.
- Bring along your loved ones to experience the beautiful sunset along Singapore Skyline.
Term & Conditions